このページへの追加の要望は、press ~~~at~~~ i2p2.deにご連絡ください。
- IIP Presentation at CodeCon MP3 audio transcript Lance James (0x90), February 2002.
- IIP Presentation at ToorCon MP3 audio slides Lance James (0x90), September 2002.
- To Be or I2P (Youtube Video) An introduction into anonymous communication with I2P. To Be or I2P (PDF presentation), Jens Kubieziel, 24C3 Berlin, December 28, 2007.
- Video of I2P talk at Chemnitz Linux Tag, Lars Schimmer, March 14-15, 2009
- HOPE New York July 17, 2010 - Brief overview of I2P by zzz, at the end of Adrian Hong's talk "Hackers for Human Rights". MP3 audio Youtube Video (I2P part at 44 minutes)
- Into the I2P Darknet: Welcome to Cipherspace Adrian Crenshaw. Schmoocon Firetalk, January 2011
- Using techhnology to advance liberty (Youtube Video) Eric Johnson. Agora I/O Unconference, March 27, 2011. I2P covered from 10:00 to 20:00 in the video.
- Common Darknet Weaknesses (Youtube Video) Adrian Crenshaw, AIDE, July 11-15, 2011.
- I2P / Tor Workshop Notes Adrian Crenshaw. DEF CON 19, Las Vegas, August 6, 2011.
- Cipherspaces/Darknets: An Overview Of Attack Strategies - DEF CON Live version (Youtube Video), "Studio" version (Youtube Video), Slides (ppt) Adrian Crenshaw. DEF CON 19, Las Vegas, August 7, 2011.
- Modern cipherspace ecosystems, 0x375 0x06 (Thessaloniki Tech Talk Sessions), November 4, 2011.
- I2P - The Anonymous Network (Youtube Video) Blair Dick, University of Abertay, Dundee Ethical Hacking Society, January 25, 2012.
- I2PCon 2015 トロント、2015年8月15-16日
- I2P - Still alive! (pdf) (video) echelon, 32C3 (You Broke the Internet Assembly), Hamburg, December 28, 2015
- Replacing Weary Crypto: Upgrading the I2P network with stronger primitives (pdf) (odp) str4d, Real World Crypto, Stanford, January 8, 2016
- Onions and Garlic: the protocols of I2P (pdf) (odp) str4d, COMPSCI 460: Computer Networking, University of Wisconsin Whitewater, February 17, 2016
- The Invisible Internet Project - An overview and guide to the technology (mp4) (webm) Andrew Savchenko (bircoph), FOSDEM, Brussel, February 4, 2018
- Intro to I2P for App Developers (mp4) idk
- Felix Atari explains the basic principles of I2P (Youtube Video) Agent Felix Atari of the Telecomix Crypto Munitions Bureau. By Telecomix
- Short garlic routing animation (Youtube Video) Adrian Crenshaw.
- Lance James (0x90) Interviewed by DistributedCity Part 1 Part 2 July 26, 2002.
- Lance James (0x90) Interviewed by El País (original in Spanish) English translation October 31, 2002.
- 2003 Business Week article referencing invisiblenet September 14, 2003.
- Netzwelt.de article about being anonymous in the Internet (German) November 2007.
- zzz interviewed by gulli.com March 2009 German translation
- zzz interviewed on the InfoSec Daily Podcast Ep. 454 (mp3) August 18, 2011 (link dead, seeded inside I2P at postman's tracker)
- I2P - Anonymity for the Masses, Jonathan Cox, November 11, 2011.
- zzz and Lance James interviewed on the InfoSec Daily Podcast Ep. 596 (mp3) February 16, 2012 (link dead, seeded inside I2P at postman's tracker)
- Jeff and Str4d interviewed on the Brakeing Down Security Podcast Ep. 2015-010 (mp3) Part 1, February 28, 2015
- Jeff and Str4d interviewed on the Brakeing Down Security Podcast Ep. 2015-011 (mp3) Part 2, March 6, 2015
- Fireside With Lei - Episode 18: Lance James. Success, Failures, Grief and Buddhism. (archive.org) (mp3) Robert Lei, December 31, 2018
- Articles by I2P contributor Masayuki Hatta on Medium.com 2019 >
- Enabling both .onion and .i2p routing with Proxy Auto-Configuration Daniel Aleksandersen, February 7 2019
- Open-Source-Adventskalender: Die Darknets Freenet und I2P Stefan Mey, December 21, 2021
- I2P: The Censorship Resistant Anonymous P2P Network is 20 Years Old - Interview with Lance James, zlatinb, and zzz - TorrentFreak, March 6, 2022
- Network Privacy via I2P - Interview with idk and Sadie - Opt Out Podcast Season 2 Episode 10 (mp3) (YouTube Video), March 6, 2022
- I2P mentioned in Netflix's "House of Cards" Season 2 Episode 2, February 14, 2014
- A curated list by I2P contributor meeh of I2P implementations, libraries, resources, projects, and shiny things 2019